Guide to Subleasing a Property
We can also rent properties from an owner and sublease them to our clients.
Why sublease? There are a lot of benefits.
Advantages of Subleasing
- Possible to reduce employees’ income tax if they have a furnished housing contract.
- A wider selection of properties than a standard furnished/serviced apartment.
- Possible to make a sublease housing contact under your employee’s name.
- Possible to decide the sublease contract duration.
- Possible to customize the contents of the housing contract.
- Only one payment for rent, utilities, furniture rental fees, etc.
- Easy procedures for documentation.
- Unnecessary to pay a withholding tax on behalf of the property holder in cases where they live overseas.
Disadvantages of Subleasing
- Penalty required if early contract termination.
- Property owner sometimes refuse sub-leasing
- Rent’s fees are higher than normal housing lease contact.
You can choose a contract package custom tailored to you.
- Rent, maintenance fee, parking, etc.
- H&R service fee
Extra Add-ons (examples)
- Furniture/Appliance rental fee
- Home security
- Regular cleaning
- Garden maintenance
- Tenant liability insurance
- Deposit, Key money, etc.
Please fill out the form below and we will reply within 24 hours. For urgent inquiries during business hours in Japan, please call us on one of the telephone numbers listed below the contact form.