We rent properties from the owner and sublease them to our clients.
There are a lot of benefits for clients.
Advantages of Subleasing
- Possible to reduce employees’ income tax if they have a furnished housing contract.
- Wider selection of properties than furnished/serviced apartment.
- Possible to make a sublease housing contact under your employee’s name.
- Possible to decide the sublease contract duration.
- Possible to customize contents of housing contract.
- Only one payment for rent, utilities, furniture rental fees, etc.
- Easy procedures for documentations.
- Unnecessary to pay a withholding tax on behalf of the property holder in cases where they live overseas.
Disadvantages of Subleasing
- Penalty required if early contract termination.
- Property owner sometimes refuse sub-leasing
- Rent’s fees are higher than normal housing lease contact.
You can choose contract package as you like. Please contact us now!
- Rent, maintenance fee, parking, etc.
- H&R service fee
Other Options (examples)
- Furniture/Appliance rental fee
- Home security
- Regular cleaning
- Garden maintenance
- Tenant liability insurance
- Deposit, Key money, etc.
Please fill out the form below and we will reply within 24 hours. For urgent inquiries during business hours in Japan, please call us on one of the telephone numbers listed below the contact form.
2F EXOS Ebisu
1-24-14 Ebisu, Shibuya-ku
Tokyo 150-0013 Japan
4F Nakato Marunouchi Bldg.
3-17-6 Marunouchi, Naka-ku
Nagoya 460-0002 Japan
Kobe (Osaka) Office
8F Shinkobe Bldg.
Chuo-ku, Kobe 650-0021