We can also rent properties from an owner and sublease them to our clients.
Why sublease? There are a lot of benefits!
Advantages of Subleasing
- Possible to reduce employees’ income tax if they have a furnished housing contract.
- A wider selection of properties than a standard furnished/serviced apartment.
- Possible to make a sublease housing contact under your employee’s name.
- Possible to decide the sublease contract duration.
- Possible to customize the contents of the housing contract.
- Only one payment for rent, utilities, furniture rental fees, etc.
- Easy procedures for documentation.
- Unnecessary to pay a withholding tax on behalf of the property holder in cases where they live overseas.
Disadvantages of Subleasing
- Penalty required if early contract termination.
- Property owner sometimes refuse sub-leasing
- Rent’s fees are higher than normal housing lease contact.
You can choose a contract package custom-tailored to you.
- Rent, maintenance fee, parking, etc.
- H&R service fee
Extra Add-ons (examples)
- Furniture/Appliance rental fee
- Home security
- Regular cleaning
- Garden maintenance
- Tenant liability insurance
- Deposit, Key money, etc.